Invitation to sign up to the ‘Letting Go of Guilt’ five day Challenge
How many times have you caught yourself crying, while that little voice is saying “I am not a good mother.”?
or “I am failing at this.”?
or even “My kids need someone better than me.”?
That little negative voice that is emboldened by your guilt. Your feelings that you are not doing well enough as a mother. Your feelings that you are not doing well enough at work.
You are not alone in this. Guilt is something that plagues us all.
Why do we feel so guilty all the time? How did guilt become the status quo?
We feel guilty when we lose our temper at our children and we mentally beat ourselves up about it for hours and hours after the fact. We feel guilty when we step into the office flustered and late due to a hectic drop off schedule. We feel guilty when we leave office earlier than our colleagues. We feel guilty when we get home late and cannot muster more than baked beans on toast for dinner.
Guilt creeps in and steals that joy that we could be feeling in our imperfect lives. Guilt plagues us in a way that it doesn’t seem to bother fathers. Why is that?
It is a problem that is way bigger than ourselves. It is a problem that is not our fault. And once we truly understand that, it is a problem that we can start to let go of.
Do you want feel more joy in the here and now?
Let us guide you to let go of the guilt.
In this wonderful, supportive, free challenge we will help you to:
- Unpack the guilt that your are feeling, and see how it affecting your wellbeing
- Learn the real reason for the guilt, and why this guilt is not your fault
- Learn how to cut yourself some slack and how to start letting go of the guilt
- Start to be compassionate with yourself and find more joy in your days
- Be supported by a wonderful community of mothers who understand your challenges and who are walking this journey with you
You needn’t allow guilt to define how you experience your days and weeks with your children any longer. Join us for this wonderful challenge, supported by a community of mothers who understand your pain, who will show you that you are not alone, and that it is possible to stop feeling so guilty all the damn time.
The challenge will run from August 13th – 18th 2018. Throughout the 5 days of the challenge you will cover:
- Guilt and how is affects your wellbeing
- The real reason you feel so guilty all the damn time
- Bringing mindful attention to the guilt
- Guilt, shame and your sense of self-worth
- How to start letting go of your guilt and experience more joy
Each day of the challenge you will receive one email (with 5 minutes of reading) and one 10 minute exercise. Each night there will be a bonus short video. That’s it. A beautiful short and sweet experience designed for overwhelmed mamas to fit in easily into their busy weeks.
To start letting go of the guilt, join us for this free 5 Day Challenge